Lincoln Park Home Loans
Lincoln Park is a designated community area in Chicago with over 64,000 residents living there. A and N Mortgage Services, Inc. is conveniently located a little more than one mile southwest of the center of Lincoln Park. We recommend that our Lincoln Park neighbors who are contemplating applying for a home loan to get in touch with one of our helpful A and N Mortgage consultants. Our professionals will review and evaluate our Lincoln Park customers’ circumstances with them to determine:
- How much they can afford to pay monthly;
- How long they plan on keeping the house;
- Which is a higher priority – making a small payment or paying down the loan quickly;
- Are they able to make a down payment;
- Over how many years do they want to pay a mortgage; and
- Are they looking for a mortgage or refinancing an existing mortgage?
Customers can always rely upon A and N Mortgage to carefully explain everything to them in terms they can understand and to detail the essential differences in the three basic types of home loans. The three types include:
- Fixed Rate Mortgages (FRM);
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM); and
- Hybrid (a combination of FRM and ARM).
Furthermore, there are also government home loans and conventional home loans, and once you are aware of the general types, you will have to examine them carefully with one of the consultants at A and N Mortgage to decide which one of these homes loans best meets your needs. Purchasing a home is a big deal, and you are going to want to make sure that A and N Mortgage’s competent team of professionals have your back! When you choose us, you can rest assured that we will have you covered. Call A and N Mortgage Services, Inc. at (773) 305-5626 and make an appointment, today, with one of our representatives.
Lincoln Park Home Loan | Lincoln Park Home Loans
You May Also Like To Read This :